Friday, September 3, 2010

For My Teacher Lunch Sack



I saw this adorable tag on Splitcoast the other day, and I knew I had to case it. Instead of the using the label die, I cut a tag card with the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cricut Cartridge. Designer paper, cardstock, and ribbon were attached to an ordinary brown paper lunch sack. I've also been inspired by Michelle Wooderson's clothespins, so I decided to incorporate a clothespin. I tea dyed the clothespin to give it a little bit of an aged look, then attached the paper and a button.



Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Vintage Picnic
Paper: Recollections, Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento, Versafine
Misc: Nestabilities, copics, brads, buttons, ribbon, cricut, tags, bags, boxes & more cartridge, clothespin, tea bags, modge podge, paper lunch sack, pop up dots, dmc flos
s


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment