Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Open House

Are you looking for the perfect holiday card, a unique affordable handmade gift, or maybe something to add a little holiday cheer to your home? Plan to join me at my Holiday Open House where you can find one of a kind handmade cards, gifts and decorations for everyone on your list!

It will be held on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 from 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM at my apartment in Lakeland, Florida. If you are interested in coming, I would love for your to stop by. Just leave me a comment or send me a quick e-mail and I will send you my address.

I have been busy making all sorts of great things including some kits for some of my favorite projects. Now, if you can't make it and you see something that you want, don't worry. I will be listing many of the items featured at the Open House in my Etsy shop, at a special price, for my long distance friends.

For all of those that plan on coming and you see this post, just mention you saw it on Beth-A-Palooza and you will receive a 10% discount on your total order. Also, if you shop at my favorite scrapbook store, Violette's here in Lakeland, just show your punch card key ring, and you will also receive the 10% discount. (Only one 10% discount per customer, thank you!)

Any questions, feel free to contact me. I hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment