Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Be Sweet To Your Feet!



(Edit: This is the second post of the day, scroll down to see the Valentine Paper Pouches).

I saw these great mani/pedi gifts on Splitcoast and decided to give it a try.

I made a few changes. First of all, I made two pocket pouches, attached them together at the top, and then wrapped some tulle ribbon around. The stamped image is from My Favorite Things, Girls Day In. The chair and ottoman was paper pieced, while the rest of the image was colored with Copics. I tied some bows on the sides to give it a little more stability. The pockets are filled with some manicure supplies, Valentine's Day socks, and some M & M's to enjoy while you are waiting for your polish to dry.





Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things-Girls Day In
Ink: Memento
Paper: Martha Stewart, Core-dinations, Bazzill
Misc: Nestabilities, copics, paper punches, pop up dots, ribbon, nail polish remover, manicure supplies, socks, M & M's


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Thank you for sharing. You have a wonderful blog!! I just became a new follower. Come check out my blog

    Happy Stampin,
    Nicolette
    www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable! Lucky recipient!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would make great Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete