Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gift Bags for Horses


This is a first for me, gift bags for horses!  Jenny asked me to make something to hold the treats she bought for the horses at the two barns she rides at.  I wanted to make something simple, festive, and personalized for each horse.  There are ten all together.



I used some little paper lunch sacks, a few paper punches, some Joelee's by You Horse embellishments, a little ribbon, jingle bells, clothespin, and Stampendous holly stickers.  The labels were computer generated.  I used the Nestabilities Labels  #8 to make the bag topper.



Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Small lunch sacks, clothespins, jingle bells, Stampendous Holly and Red Dot stickers, Jolee's by You Horse stickers, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment