Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Card For Sarah


My brother and his girlfriend, Sarah, came down this past weekend for Davey's party.  It was good to see them.  I realized that in all the time Richard has been with Sarah, I've never made her a card.  So, using one of my Bingo Cards, I made her one.

The stamped image is Pure Innocence Out On A Limb.  Little Sarah is colored with Copics and her dress is paper pieced.   I used lots of Die-Namics on this....grass, butterflies, and the fishtail pennant.

I made a matching bag/envelope for my card using some washi tape, embroidery cotton, a button and an extra butterfly.  I personalized the bag with an alphabet stamp set.



Supplies:
Stamps:  JoAnn Fabrics-Alphabet and My Favorite Things Pure Innocence-Out On A Limb
Paper:  My Mind's Eye-On The Sunny Side, Bazzill
Ink:  Versafine
Misc:  Bingo Card, washi tape, paper bag, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Grass- Butterflies-Fishtail Pennant, pop up dots, baker's twine, embroidery cotton

We had a nice time at Davey's party.  He left on Tuesday for Boot Camp.  Here is his with old Aunt and his Mom!


Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment