Friday, February 19, 2016

With A Little Help From My Friends


One of my co-worker's Grandmother passed away this week.  Our manager said she would go buy a card that we could all sign, but I said that I would make one.  I don't have any sympathy stamps, but after I went through my stash, I thought this one was perfect.

I stamped the jar and then masked the stems.  The stems were colored with Copics.  Using the dies and paper punches, I cut out all of the flowers.  The sentiment is attached with pop up and dots.  I punched two hearts out, folded one and glued it to the center of the other heart.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Great Impressions-Sentiment
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Graphic 45, Bazzill, Recollections
Misc:  Paper punches, half pearls, Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II dies, pop up dots, Copics

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment