Friday, December 27, 2013

Warm Winter Birthday Wishes

 
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.  As usual, I didn't get everything done that I wanted to get done, so I am still working on cards and stuff!
 
This is one of my favorite cards on one of my many Pinterest boards.
 

It's from Michelle Wooderson's blog, Mish Mash.   You can find all the details in her post here.
 
I decided to make it into a tag instead of card.  My Mom's birthday is in January, so I thought this would be perfect to attach to her gift.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-In The Meadow
Ink:  Versafine, Versamark Dazzle Champagne Water Mark Stamp Pad
Paper:  American Crafts, Bazzill
Misc:  Papertrey Ink Button, Mat Stack, and In The Meadow Dies, half pearls, sewing machine, paper punches, pop up dots, baker's twine
 
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment