Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teddy Bear Valentines

Hello!!!  How is everyone doing?  Where I have been and what have I been doing?!  I'm not quite sure, they say time flies when you are having fun...or not!!

As usual, I'm doing projects at the last minute.  Here are some paper punch Valentines that I made.


I used a variety of paper punches and my Cricut to make this little cutie.  Everything is better with a little chocolate, so I added this Nestle Crunch Heart to the center.


I needed a fun way to package him, so I used a glassine bag that I "tricked" up.  While I am a little behind on the trends, here is my first attempt at a confetti bag.  I just punched a million little hearts and added some fluffy glitter that I bought who knows when!  The doily heart was made using the Lifestyles/Quickutz 4x4 Die.


Here are my "naked" bears just waiting for their chocolate hearts!

Supplies:
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Bazzill, American Crafts, Recollections
Misc:  Paper punches, pop up dots, Cricut George & Basic Shapes Cartridge, white gel pen, black Sharpie pen, glassine bag, Quickutz/Lifestyles Heart Doily Die, button, baker's twine, fluffy glitter, plastic bag, chocolate heart

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. These are just adorable. I know several little people ( not to mention a few not so little) who would love these. What a cute idea. You are clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable..my daughter's boyfriend's nickname is "bear" so this would be so cute for VD Day! could I get a list of the punches that you used?

    ReplyDelete