Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I Only Have Eyes For You


I love Halloween, I love Halloween candy, and I love making Halloween candy crafts!  I made these I Only Have Eyes For You tags to match with those scary chocolate eyeballs I found at Target.

The sentiment is computer generated.  I used Nestabilities to make the tag layers and some paper punched eyeballs provide a little extra scare!  I also added some washi tape flags and baker's twine from the Halloween Mini Embellishment Kit to dress up my tag a little.This is one of those projects that started out as a clean and simple tag, but I kept thinking "Oh, this would look cute, I think I will add this!".

I put the eyeballs in a mini paint can.  On the top of the can, I adhered a circle of matching paper and some of the tiny button spiders that are also from the Halloween Mini Embellishment Kit.  I tied a tulle bow on the handle and decided that was it, it was finished!


Supplies:
Tags:  I Only Have Eyes For You
Misc:  Mini pain can, chocolate eyeballs, Halloween Mini Embellishment Kit, black tulle

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: