Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hoppy Easter

 Hoppy Easter and candy is on the way, yay!!!


I'm always looking for fun new ways to give gifts.  This time, I used the Cricut Craft Room and designed this handy box.  It has two pockets, one on each side, and in the center is handy center pocket that is perfect to hold a gift card or a small little present.




I colored and paper pieced my hunny bunny, and then adhered her to the front of the box with pop up dots.   I am hopelessly addicted to the Dollar Spot at Target and buy (more like hoard ) the holiday themed pencil packs like they are the Hope Diamonds!  I decided to break open one of my spring packs and make a pinwheel.



Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Hunny Bunny and Purple Onion Designs-Cracked Egg Sentiment
Ink:  Momento
Paper:  Recollections, Paper Studio, My Favorite Things, and unknown designer paper
Misc:  Copics, pop up dots, tissue paper, candy, Scor-Pal, brad, pencil, My Favorite Things Perfect Pinwheel Die-Namics, baker's twine, button

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment