Friday, March 11, 2016

You Crack Me Up!



I picked up these little egg cartons at Hobby Lobby a few months back.  They were half off so of course I had to buy two sets!  I thought they would make cute little Easter baskets.

I stamped, paper pieced, and popped up this awesome Purple Onion You Crack Me Up Bunny and adhered him the top of the carton.  Add a sentiment, button, and some baker's twine and it's complete!


I thought this side looked a little naked, so I made a bow using My Favorite Things Bow Die-Namics and stuck it in with a little of Scor-Tape.


Next, I had to add my favorite part....the candy!  I found these tiny bottles of nail polish at Wal-Mart, after Christmas, in the clearance aisle.  They are a perfect size for this egg carton.



Everyone one knows that I can't just make one of anything, so here goes.....


One more for the road...


Supplies:
Stamps:  Purple Onion Designs-Cracked Up
Ink:  Versafine, Momento
Paper:  My Favorite Things, Neenah, Bazzill, American Crafts
Misc:  Copics, buttons, baker's twine, pop up dots, My Favorite Things Bow Die-Namics, egg cartons, candy, paper shred, nail polish

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment