Sunday, August 12, 2018

Teacher Tissues


Tomorrow is the first day of school here in Orange County.  In the event of a few tears or "achoos", I made this box for Ms. Kelly to put on her desk.


I constructed the box with red cardstock and then added two layer panels with coordinating papers.  My little teachers were made using Create A Friend Cricut Cartridge.  The original cut file has the teacher holding a book, but I substituted it with an apple die cut covered in Diamond Glaze.
I also added a little Diamond Glaze to her shoes.  The pointer is a toothpick that I stained with brown ink.  The chalk board is just kraft cardstock with a layer of black cardstock on the top.  With a little white ink, the sentiment was stamped.


The apple is from one of my favorite Cricut Cartridges, Preserves.  The pencil was made using a variety of paper punches, googly eyes and some glasses brads.  All four sides are decorated, so from any angle you can see the designs.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Petite Places School
Ink:  CTMH, Stamps by Judith, Momento
Paper:  Authentique, Bazzill, The Paper Studio
Misc:  Googly eyes, glasses brads, paper punches, pop dots, Cricut Create A Friend & Preserves Cartridges, tissue box, toothpick, Diamond Glaze, Papertrey Ink Apple Die,  Mama Elephant Mini Bow Die

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment