Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween Pinata


I'm always trying to think of different ways to use my supplies.  I picked up this little pinata die when we went to the Scrapbook Expo last spring and the stamp/die set from my birthday trip to the My Favorite Things Boutique.  


My Pure Innocence image was colored with Copics and paper pieced.  You can't see it, but there is a little bit of Diamond Glaze on her shoes and on her stick.  The card is made with lots of layers and lots of pop up dots.


The little pinata was pretty easy to put together.  This is the second attempt, the first one I used way too much glue on and it was very noticeable as I used black cardstock.  I used crepe paper, for the fringe trim, but I think next time I will use designer paper or cardstock as the crepe paper/glue combination made a mess as well difficult to handle.

It's just big enough to hold a small amount of candy corn, which is perfect for a little gift.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-PI Birthday Pinata & Spider Web
Ink:  Versafine & Momento
Paper:  Copic X-Press Blending, Bazzill, The Paper Company, Bella Blvd.
Misc:  Crepe paper, tacky glue, candy corn, pop up dots, Nestabilities, Copics, Sizzix Pinata die, Papertrey Ink banner die, Diamond Glaze

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment