Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Open If You Dare


I've been trying to figure out when I bought these egg carts.  I think it's been a few years, but they were next on my list to use.  I thought they would make great treat holders.

The tops were decorated using my Cricut and one of my favorite halloween spider dies.


Lately, I've been having issues with my pictures.  I can't ever seem to get them the way I like them.  So, I'm trying the indoor/outdoor method.  I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I decided to use them both.

Of course, it wouldn't a treat holder unless there were treats on the inside!


 Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Spider Web Stamp
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Carta Bella, Bazzill, Recollections
Misc:  Egg cartons, Cricut, candy, paper shred, pop up dots, Diamond Glaze, Memory Box Spider die, Papertrey Ink Banner die


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment