Friday, February 4, 2011

Etsy Shop and a Tutorial Update

Just to let you know that I have just listed a few more bucket covers in my Etsy Shop. They would make a perfect Valentine's Day gift for that special crafter. I have more fabric to cut out, plus Mom and I are going to the quilt shop next week so I should be doing lots of sewing.

Also, I would like to publish the tutorial for the Hot & Spicy Valentine's Day box. Unfortunately, I threw the piece of paper away that had the measurements on it (or maybe Tedy hid it with the crocheted flowers and paper roses!, so I will need to take the box apart to take the measurements.

This was the first comments that I received on this post, from Mary:

What a cute idea! I would be interested in a tutorial on this. Mary


Thank you for the kind words, I'm so appreciative of the time that everyone takes to leave me a comment. I especially enjoy them when I've had a tough day at work, it's so nice to come home to such sweet comments.

Well, Mary, if you send me your address, I will mail out the tag I made for the post.

Thanks again, everyone, and thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment