Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Valentine Paper Pouches



Here are some more Michelle Wooderson inspired paper pouches. You can find her post here with the directions. These are a little different, they use a different style bag and have two pockets. Bonus time! Double the pleasure, double the fun! I sewed the bags for Christmas, but never got around to decorate them! So, I decided to make them for Valentine's Day.

The paper is from the K & Company Die-Cut Valentine Cardmaking Pad. The pouch is decorated with some ribbon, a heart doily, and some of my handmade paper roses. It seems that my little girl kitty, Tedy, is quite fond of all handmade flowers. Not only have my little crocheted flowers disappeared, but I've finding my paper roses all over my apartment. She also has a thing for bows. She untied the big bows on front of the pouches. No wonder she is so tired, it appears that she had a busy night last night! The sentiment is computer generated.

I put little packages of M & M's in the front pocket and made a simple Valentine for the back pocket. I used the same paper as the pouch so it would match. My favorite little Martha Stewart doiles were adhered to the center with a couple of punched hearts.

The Valentine Card:



The finished product:




Supplies:
Paper: K & Company, Colorbok, Bazzill
Misc: Ribbon, paper roses, paper punches, m & m's, pop up dots, heart doily, doily tags, paper bags, sewing machine


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment