Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Hot & Spicy Valentine's Day!



I'm super psyched about this post. This is something I've been working/plotting for what seems like forever!! This is great non-candy gift for someone special.

I bought an Oscar Mayer Lunchable, the nachos, cheese dip & salsa one. It comes in a big box. There is also a Capri Sun included, but I didn't use it for this project. I took it out of the box and created a box and clear acetate lid. But, when I adhered the lid tabs together, the sticky strip showed through, so I fastened it with some big heart brads. The ends of the brads had to be trimmed because they also showed through. Then I made a big tag for the top using punches, a doily, a cactus die cut, and my poem and it was done.

This is the Lunchable.



This is the box without the lid.



Supplies:
Paper: Martha Stewart, Bazzill, Clear Acetate
Misc: Paper punches, sizzix cactus die, doily, pop up dots, ribbon, brad, lunchable



If anyone is interested in a tutorial for this box. Please leave me a comment on this post. Also, if anyone is interested in a kit to make the tag with all of the embellishments already punched so all you have to do is assemble it, please also leave a comment.

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

2 comments: