Sunday, November 20, 2011

Elf Kits in my Etsy Shop

***THIS IS THE SECOND POST FOR TODAY, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE EARLIER POST***



If you liked the post from earlier this evening, and have limited time to craft, I have the solution for you!  I made up some extra elves and put together a little kit of some of the supplies I used to make the finished product.

Included in the Kit:
2 Elf Heads
1 notepad
2 red & 2 green carnival tickets
4 jingle bells
4 white pompoms
6 buttons
red and green baker's twine
4 pieces off assorted coordinated 4 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches of designer paper
1 large green weathered clothespin
1 small red glitter clothespin

This is a great little kit for you or your favorite crafty friend or secret santa.  These kits are only $5.00 each!  Shipping is only $1.00 to cover the cost of the padded envelope!

So, jump over to my Etsy Shop and grab your kit today.  There is a limited number of kits (four) and they will not be restocked.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: