Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jack-O-Lantern Gable Boxes

 
Just a quick post before I  have to get ready for work.  I made these gable boxes with the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cartridge.  Using my Gypsy and Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge that came already pre-loaded on my Gypsy, I added the Jack-O-Lantern face.  Then, I adhered a piece of clear acetate to the inside of the box.  The box was filled with some yummy autumn mix.

 
 
The tag was made with a paper punched spider that I covered with black glitter. He/she is adhered to the tag with some foam tape.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Studio G-Three Bugs In A Rug
Ink:  Stamps by Judith, Versafine
Paper:  Graphic 45, Bazill, We R Memory Keepers
Misc:  Foam tape, rhinestones, glitter, kraft tags, clear acetate, ribbon, Cricut Gypsy Wanderings and Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cricut Cartridges, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape
 
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Oooh these are really cute! May need to CASE this idea for the trick-or-treaters this year. Tfs :) hugs~

    ReplyDelete