Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snowflake Gift Set

 
Today, I decided to make a gift set with some of my embroidered snowflakes.  There is bag with a matching tag, a pillow box with Hershey Nuggets and a paper pouch with a special surprise tucked inside.
 
The gift bag was made using the Papertrey Ink Front & Center #1 Die.  The tag was made using the My Favorite Things Scallop Die-Namic.  The tag was Pinterest inspired.  I added a little machine stitching to both the tag and bag for a little added dimension.

 
Tag close up:
 
 
Next up is the paper pouch.  Again, I added a little extra dimension with some machine stitching (of course, you can't see it!) and the belly band was run through the crimper.

 
I cut a pillow box using the Sizzix Pillow Box Die.  I stamped some snowflakes on with White Stazon Ink.

 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Holiday Button Bits and Tiny Treats Christmas
Ink:  Versafine, Stazon, Color Box
Paper:  Recollections, We R Mememory Keepers
Misc:  Buttons, crochet thread, embroidered snowflakes, crimper, paper punches, white pearls, Papertrey Ink Front and Center Die #1, Sizzix Pillow Box Die, My Favorite Things Scallop Die-Namics, paper doily, paper sacks, sewing machine, pop up dots, tulle
 
Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Wow Beth! They are stunning! And your snowflakes are sooooo pretty! What incredible little gifts in themselves they are :) hugs~

    ReplyDelete