Monday, January 28, 2013

Yay, More Valentines!

 
Here are two more Valentine's that I finished.  I decided to make a "tall" card, it's always good to try something different.  The designer paper (underneath the hearts) is actually from a Christmas Bo Bunny pad that I had!  It really didn't look "Christmasy", so I think it worked out just fine.
 
The hearts were cut using Nestabilities and I just adhered scraps of the dp underneath the heart "holes".
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts-CL498
Paper:  Bazzill,  DCWV, Bo Bunny
Ink:  Versafine
Misc:  Buttons, Heart Nestabilities, red Sharpie pen
 
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Love both the Valentine cards. Hope you are feeling better and will be back to "normal" soon!
    Thanks for sharing all your creativity...maybe I'll get inspired and do some Valentine cards this weekend.

    ReplyDelete