Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

 
Where have I been?!  Work, sleep, work, sleep = NO FUN!!!!  I'm so behind on my crafting, every one's card is going to be late!  It's a little depressing, but hopefully I will have a normal schedule again, soon.  I need the teacher fairy to come and leave me a job under my pillow!
 
So, here is a card I made for my dear old Dad.  I cut the star using my Cricut.  The letters were made using the Papertrey Ink alphabet dies.  I cut the first layer with my designer paper, and then cut two additional layers out of some scraps of old coasters.  They are all glued together and some dimensional glaze was added to give them a little more "pop".  There is also some cat hair in them as well because someone decided that it was put their butt in my face while I'm crafting time again!  I did the "scotch tape masking" to stamp the sentiments "Happy" and "Day" on some little flags.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts-CL 498
Paper:  Bazzill, My Mind's Eye
Misc:  Cricut, alphabet die, diamond glaze, pop up dots
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment