Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th Of July!!!

 
Happy 4th of July!!!  I am so excited, this is one of my favorite holidays and for the first time in a very long time, I have the day off!!  I'm going to a cookout at my Mom's.  I made my macaroni salad and cupcakes this morning.
 
My nephew, David, is stationed in Korea.  I made this card for him, I just need to mail it!  Private Message was colored with both Copics and Prisma Color Pencils.  I made the flag with some strips of designer paper and a little machine sewing.  The stars are adhered with pop up dots just to give it a little more depth.  The sentiment is from Verses, I just love it.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps-Private Message,  Verses-Will Rogers Quote
Ink:  Versafine, Memento
Paper:  MME, Bazzill, Neenah
Misc:  Copics, Prisma Color Pencils, Dove Blender Pen, pop up dots, star punches, sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Birthday America,
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That flag is impressive! I thought it might be a Jolee's sticker at first. I'm so glad you're getting some time to hang with your peeps & share good times & yummy stuff! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete