Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mom's Big Day


Another card for my Mom!  I am very excited  because to make this card, I only used scraps of paper I had leftover.  I know that sounds bad, but I love it when I can use stuff up, then I can buy more!

So, for the details....I made a chipboard frame using some designer paper, Nestabilities, and a coaster.  The flowers were made using my Cricut and the leaves were paper punched.  I made my own letters using the Papertrey Ink alphabet die, more coasters, and some 3-D Crystal Lacquer.  My last doily (sad face inserted here) and some tiny  butterflies punched out of vellum completed my card.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Big Greetings
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Bazzill, Recollections, and I don't know!
Misc:  Paper punches, half pearls, pop up dots, coasters, 3-D Crystal Lacquer, doily, Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge, buttons, Papertrey Ink Modern Alphabet Upper Dies

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment