Monday, February 9, 2015

Five Days To Valentine's Day!


I am really trying to keep my blog updated, it's/was my New Year's Resolution.  While I didn't do very well last month, I'm determined to "get it done"!  I have a stack of Valentine's Day cards that I made, so everyday this week, I will be posting one.

I used some of my favorite goodies to make this card.  The flowers are cut out using my Cricut and I dusted off my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and punched out some tiny vellum butterflies. Out of my Papertrey Ink supplies, I used my heart border, Heart-2-Heart #11 stamp set, and the Fillable Frames #5 stamp set/die combination.  I made a few flags out of some washi tape that I had been saving for a rainy day.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Fillable Frames #5 and Heart-2-Heart #11
Ink:  Papertrey Ink, Heidi Swapp
Paper:  American Crafts, Bo Bunny, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  paper punches, half rhinestones, pop up dots, Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge, buttons, tooth picks, washi tape, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment