Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!  I hope everyone had a nice day and the Easter Bunny was good to them and left lots of candy.  Yesterday, my sister came over for a craft-a-palooza.  We were having so much fun that I went home with her and spent the night.  Today, we continued our crafting while watching  a Love Boat Marathon on tv.  March was a very busy month for her, she took her students to Washington DC, finished the yearbook for her school, sewed a million (actually 13 A Line dresses for a school play), ordered/paid for 350 tickets for Grad -Venture at Universal, not to mention still working and being a wife and mom.  We haven't been able to spend anytime together, so this was a well deserved weekend for us.  

Lately, I've been struggling with creativity.  Everything I make takes forever and just doesn't look good.  Believe it or not, this card took me two days to finish as I wasn't satisfied with the finished product, or should I say the 10 finished products as that is how many times I took it apart and re-worked it!  Finally, I am finished and satisfied.  On the East Coast, there is only 1 hour and 9 minutes left of Easter, so I made it just in time!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Polka Dot Parade #1 & #2
Ink:  Papertrey Ink & Heidi Swapp
Paper:  Recollections, Bazill, American Crafts
Misc:  Baker's twine, pom pom, buttons, Memory Box Small Scallop Border Die, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Parad #1 & #2 Dies

Thanks for stopping by,


3 comments:

  1. How lucky you are that u have a sis to spend crafty time with. I think your card is simply adorable! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. *Ü* Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete