Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Love Wins


I haven't decided who I am going to give this card to, yet.  This horrible tragedy took place not too far from where I live and six of my fellow team members at work.  I had a doctor's appointment that next day (one block down from the club), the roads where all closed and both law enforcement and the press where everywhere.  The outpouring of support from around the world has been overwhelming.

My Mom shared this video from the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Facebook, and it most definitely put a smile on my face, and I hope it puts one on yours as well:


Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections, MME, Colorbok
Misc:  Cricut Alphalicious Cartridge, Florida Quickutz, Heart Nestabilities, Diamond Glaze, small heart paper punch, pop up dots

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment