Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Ghostly Greetings


I can't believe that it's been 2 months since I've posted, I'm truly disappointed in myself.  I have been hard at work crafting.  Last April, I broke my foot, and I just had surgery at the beginning of the month.  I was out for two weeks, and I've made some amazing (I think they are) things and I can't wait to share them with you.

This is my first at making a multiple window shaker card.  I've made a few shaker cards, but nothing this complex.  For my birthday, my Mom and our friend, went to the My Favorite Things Boutique and I bought a lot of goodies.  It was a big birthday, and while I normally love my birthday, this year, I was a little down.  but retail therapy helped.

I didn't have any mounting tape that was thin enough, so I used some black foam that I bought on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  I ran it through my Big Kick (with the die) and then adhered it with some glue.  Easy peasey!  For some reason, my white sequins look pink, but I think it's just the angle of the picture.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Fab-BOO-Lous Friends
Ink:  Versafine & Momento
Paper:  Paper Studio, Bazzill, Recollections, Carta Bella
Misc:  Sequins, foam, acetate sheet, Papertrey Ink Collage die,  My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Copics

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment