Saturday, November 10, 2018

All Treats and No Tricks



These are the last of the Halloween treats that I made.  I can't remember if I've ever made these clothespin witch hats before, but I thought they would go great with these little pails that I have in my stash.


I bought these milk bottles at Michaels, I don't know when!  I filled them up with candy and then added a Impression Obsession die cut to the front.  I cut the witch out with viny.  I made a tag with my Cricut and tied it on to the jar with some pretty organza ribbon.


I'm really pleased that I was able to use up some of my supplies that I've been hoarding all of these years!


Supplies:
Paper:  Papertrey Ink, Recollections, The Paper Studio
Misc:  Milk bottles, Copics, ribbon, paper punches, pop up dots, vinyl, Impression Obsession witch die, mini pails, paper shred, candy, clothespins, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your Halloween creations. I may just have to make some of those buckets next year. TFS

    ReplyDelete