Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fox, you are what you make!


One of the first cars that my sister, Laura, bought was a Volkswagon Fox. She used to say, "You are what you drive!". So, it seemed appropriate that I made this card!

I am totally addicted to Quickutz. I have a bazillion of them, and I always need more! My favorite store isn't carrying them anymore, dang it! The "fam" and I are going to the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando next month, so I will able to get my fix there! I love this little fox. I used him for my Dad's Father's Day present last year. When I saw this paper at Michaels, I just knew that the little fox would be perfect on it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Everyday Button Bits
Paper: Bazzill, Imaginisce, Recollections
Ink: Versafine
Misc: Quickutz, corner rounder, paper punches, rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment