Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pumpkin Tins Tutorial


Here is a quick tutorial for the pumpkin tins. It makes me so happy that people like my stuff. So, thank you so very much!

-Make the belly band out of orange cardstock just like the spider.

-Cut 3 orange ovals using a large oval punch(I used the EK Success 1 1/4 x 2)

-Using a 1/2 inch circle punch, cut 2 white circles and 1 orange circle. Cut the orange circle in half and glue the halves onto the white circles to make the eye lids.

-Using a 3/4 circle punch, cut 1 black circle. To make the mouth, cut the circle in half and using your scissors, cut the teeth. I basically cut it free hand, though I practiced until I got the look I wanted. The nose is just a free hand triangle that I cut.

-Cut two black centers for the eyes. I used my Crop-A-Dile.

-The stem is cut free hand from brown cardstock.

-Assemble the pumpkin. I used pop up dots on the top oval. The eyes are attached with pop up dots. Glue the centers of the eyes on, the nose, and the mouth using a two way glue pen. I used snail to put the stem on. Attach the pumpkin to the belly band.

-Using orange Stickles, outline the pumpkin ovals and fill in the eye lids.

-Using black Stickles, fill in the mouth, nose and black eye centers.

-Attach a bow or little leaves and you are done!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Also, if you make some of these or the spiders, please send me a picture or a link. I would love to see them!

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment