Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Tags



In my never ending pursuit to use up supplies in my stash, I decided to make up some little Easter goody bags. I packaged some jelly beans into some glassine bags. I cut the tag out and then added one of my favorite Martha Stewart doilies. A little ribbon was weaved into the doily. A homemade flower embellishment was made using a tiny leaf paper punch and these flower buttons that I've had forever. I stamped the recipient's name on each of the tags. My favorite part of the project is the clothespin. Of course, I already had some, so bonus for me! I Modge Podged some designer paper on the the clothespin. While that was drying, I used paper punches and my Cricut to create the bunny. After it dried, I adhered the bunny face onto the clothespin with pop up dots.



Here is a close up of the tag:



Supplies:
Stamps: JoAnn Fabrics-Alphabet
Ink: Versafine
Paper: K & Company
Misc: Glassine bags, ribbon, buttons, paper punches, jelly beans, clothespins, modge podge, doilies, cricut, pop up dots, white gel pen, chalks, black sharpie



Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. So cute.. nice idea using papers to decorate the clothes pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I'm going to make some tags for my niece and nephews easter baskets. Thanks for the great Idea...

    ReplyDelete