Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From the Desk of...Everyday Button Bits


Here is another card set/desk organizer using the From The Desk Of template. I saw these great cards by Maile Belles in Papercrafts 350 Cards & Gifts on page 16, and I knew I had to case them.

I changed the cards up a little. I used a Martha Stewart punch to edge the bottom of the card. Using the same color combination, I stamped the stems onto ovals that had been cut and embossed using Nestabilities. All of the layers were popped up using pop up dots. Then I attached the buttons.



I love the little file folders, so I cut some out using my Coluzzle. The labels were made using a few paper punches and some buttons.

For the box, instead of cutting the circle out, I used the same Martha Stewart punch on the front panel, to match the card. A large white bow was tied around the box.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Memento
Paper: Recollections
Template-My Timeless Templates-From the Desk of
Misc: Buttons, ribbon, pop up dots, nestabilities, coluzzle, paper punches


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment