Monday, April 8, 2013

Better Late Then Never Easter Baskets!

So, I finally got my Easter baskets done!  With my work schedule, it feels like I'm constantly working and I only have enough time for sleep!  I hardly get any crafty time, which makes me sad.  But, after much thought, I have decided that working two jobs in the restaurant industry in the "tourist capital of Central Florida", is not for me.  I barely have time for myself and yet, not everyone understands how to tip their server.  So, all work, no pay, and no play makes me not a happy girl.  After much soul searching and advice from my bff and bsw (best sister in the world), I've decided to make a career change.  I have worked in the nursing and social work fields, my BA is in Sociology, but I'm ready for something different.  Now, I don't want to jinx it but telling you what it is as I'm in the process of applying for certification for this new career.  Let's just say that I'm will spending a lot of time studying for the tests to obtain for my state certification.  I'm excited about this as I will be able to do share my knowledge on some of my favorite subjects and have a somewhat normal schedule.  So, that is enough hints....I'll let you know when I have more information.
 

I love these little bunnies from the Purple Onion.  I stamped them, colored them, and paper pieced them.  The little fence was made using cork paper and the Sizzix Fence Die.

 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Purple Onion-All Cracked Up
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  American Crafts, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Baker's twine, candy, paper shred, pop up dots, gusseted treat bags, Copics, Sizzix Fence Die
 
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...could your new career be heading in the field of education??? Well, it sounds like your current situation is frustrating you & making you unhappy so I think it's very brave of you to follow a different path. Hopefully that one will lead to more of what you're looking for. Good luck with the test! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete