Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sew Lovely

 
So, I found this great stamp company at the last rubber stamping show that we went to.  It's called The Paper Nest.  I just love the little boys and girls that she has drawn and I bought two, but I will be definitely buying more as they are just adorable.  If you need immediate gratification, you will be happy to hear that The Paper Nest also has digital stamps!
 
This little sweetie is called Sewing Avery.  I decided to buy her first as my first love is sewing.  I colored her with Copics,  Another great thing that the Paper Nest does on their blog is the color combinations for hair and skin.  I signed up with my e-mail address and nearly every day, I receive new skin/hair Copic  hair/skin color combos.  I especially like this as I am still trying to master the art of Copic coloring!
 
After I finished  coloring, I did some paper piecing with some scraps of Cosmo Cricket paper that  I had.  The hearts are made with Nestabilities.  The sentiments come from The Craft's Meow Sew Lovely set.  Paper buttons were made using Papertrey Ink Button dies.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  The Craft's Meow-Sew Lovely and The Paper Nest Dolls-Sewing Avery
Ink:  Versafine, Memento
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Neehah, Bazzill
Misc:  Copics, pop up dots, Nestabilities, Papertrey Ink Button dies
 
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment