Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Introducing Pretty Packaging Gift Sets - Sweet Christmas Wishes

****This Pretty Packaging Gift Set is now listed in my Etsy Shop.****


It started out as making one card using Papertrey Ink's Candy Cane Christmas stamp/die set:
 
 
Which turned into three cards:

 
Then, two matching gift bags:

 
And four coordinating gift tags:

 
I might as make four more tags, I have extra paper:
 
 
Then, I decided to go through my stash to make some little gifties.  I just love glassine bags, and I think they go great with these tags.
 
 
A Hershey's Candy Cane Bar fit perfectly in this bag:

 
Here is what I put together:

 
Eighteen (18) glassine bags.  Six (6) of three different sizes: 
2 1/2 x 7
 3 3/4 x 7
 4 x 7 1/4
Six (6) mini turquoise  tiny clothespins
Six (6) small peppermint washi tape striped clothespins
Three (3) yards of turquoise Baker's Twine
Three (3) yards of pink/red Baker's Twine
Two (2) bundles of three (3) yards each of turquoise hand dyed Seam Binding 

 
Cat head in the way!

 
So, this is what the entire package looks like, all of the goodies to make someone's holiday the Sweetest Christmas Ever!  If you are interested in this, make sure you check out my Etsy shop later and pick it up!  I will be making more of these Pretty Packaging Gift Sets.  Each one will be unique, so don't wait until the last minute, as it might be gone!

 
Another cat head, monkey see monkey do!  Please note that the cat heads are not included in the Pretty Packaging Gift Sets.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Candy Cane Christmas
Ink:  Memento, Studio G
Paper:  Bazzill, K & Company
Misc:  Papertrey Ink Dies Candy Cane Christmas, Front & Center #1, and Mat Stack, Quickutz Holly Die, pink rhinestones, pop up dots, seam binding, Baker's Twine, glassine bags, mini clothes pins, washi tape, small clothespins
 
Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment