Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!  Today is a great day filled with scary movies, candy, crafting and I have the day off, whoo hoo!!!
 
Not to mention, something wonderful happened last night:
 
 
I'm so proud of my boys and their beards for winning the World Series last night!  Oh my goodness, this was definitely a nerve racking series.  The Cardinals, not to mention the Tigers before them, certainly gave us a run for our money!  Shout out to both of those great teams, it was certainly an honor to play with you.
 
So, here is one last Halloween Treat for you:
 
 
These were made using little lunch sacks.  I cut a circle out of each one, using Nestabilities, and adhered a piece of clear acetate inside.    Then, I added a piece of My Mind's Eye Wicked designer paper.
 


I made some tiny banners using jute, washi tape, and scraps of designer paper.  Then, I embellished the tiny banners with some tiny clothespins, paper punched pumpkins and bats, word stickers, and some tiny button spiders.
 



 
Supplies:
Paper:  My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Echo Park, Bazzill
Misc:  Jute, buttons, Making Memories Spider Die, washi tape, clear acetate, paper punches, small lunch sacks, tiny clothespins, candy, paper shred, Nestabilities, pop up dots
 
Have a spooky night and thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment