Tuesday, October 22, 2013

If The Shoe Fits

 
One of the ladies in my Mom's knitting group needed a birthday card for one of her friends.  It needed to be a shoe card and she likes purple.
 
After searching my favorite place....Pinterest.....I decided that I would make a shaped card.  I had sketched a shoe to make a "hinged" type card.  It has the normal back of the card, but the front is just the shoe that opens up so she can write a sentiment. 
 
To personalize the card, I used the My Favorite Things Fish Tail Pennants Die-Namics to make the banner.  Tiny flowers were paper punched, adhered, and finished off with some Liquid Pearls for the centers.  A larger flower made with Nestabilities and a button finished the card up.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  JoAnn Fabrics-Alphabet
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  MME Sweet Caroline, Bazzill
Misc:  Baker's twine, Liquid Pearls, button, Nestabilities, paper punch, pop up dots, My Favorite Things Fish Tail Pennant Die-Namics
 
Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment