Thursday, October 10, 2013

Catered Crop Canning Jar Recipe Swap

 
I decided to participate in the Catered Crop Canning Jar Recipe Swap.
 
The requirements for this recipe swap are:
 
"For this challenge you can use a canning Jar (Mason, Kerr, Ball, etc.) and fill it, alter it, tag it, decorate it . . . what ever you want to do. Or you can create a card (or scrapbook page) with a canning jar on the card."
 
I decided to use Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar and Fall Fillers for my card.  The candy corn was colored with Copics.  The jar topper was stamped, paper pieced, and fussy cut.  Then I attached with pop up dots and tied a bow with some baker's twine. 
 
 
 
I made some tiny spiders using the Memory Box Scary Spiders Die.  I cut them out using some glitter paper and then glued on some tiny buttons for their bodies.

 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers, Boo To You
Paper:  American Crafts, Bazzill, Recollections
Ink:  Versafine, Versacolor
Misc:  Buttons, baker's twine, Copics, pop up dots, ribbon, library card
 
Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute card Beth! The Halloween theme is perfect! Thank you for plaing the Catered Crop Recipe Challenge with us :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious. That's adorable and scary at the same time. It's a masterpiece. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold chevrons, the library card, the trio of spiders - all such fun touches to create this charming card! Congrats on your selection at Catered Crop. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete