Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Halloween Pez Treat

Did you see the cute Valentine's Day Pez Holders that Amy Rohl made on Pinterest?  They are just the cutest, here is a link to her blog, Ink About Me, so you can check them out.  I spend way too much time on Pinterest, but there are worse things that one can be addicted to!  

I found these Halloween Pez Dispensers at Target, or as I refer to it, my second home!  I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I ended up buying a few different ones.  

The pattern is basically the same one I made for the Wizard Lollipop/Cake Pop Holders.  I made it just a little bit smaller so that the scallop circle would fit nicely underneath the Pez head.  The sentiments are from the JustRite "Witch Way To The Treats Set".






Supplies:
Stamps:  JustRite-Witch Way To The Treats
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Recollections, Bazzill, Echo Park, Graphic 45
Misc:  Cricut, paper punches, baker's twine, pop up dots, Pez Dispensers

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment