Thursday, October 2, 2014

Wizard Lollipop/Cake Pop Holders


My brother-in-law is a huge Harry Potter fan.  I've been busy trying to perfect my cake pop recipe/decorating skills, so I decided to make some lollipop/cake pop holders.  This led to some Harry Potter inspired cake pop holders.  I'm going to surprise him with this special treat.  I've had several flat tires on my bicycle this summer, and he has always been there to come "rescue" me!

A combination of paper punches and my Cricut, I was able to make these little guys.  I am very pleased with the way they came out and I can't wait to show Ted!

Supplies:
Paper:  Coordinations, Bazzill, Recollections
Misc:  Paper punches, baker's twine, pop up dots, black Sharpie pen, Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up and Bags, Tags, & More Cartridges

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment