Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bunny-Tizers!


Yes, I am still paper punching!  I thought I should make something for Easter that is not candy.  I had these cute little bottles of sanitizer from Bath & Body Works, so I decided to "trick" them up!

These are the same size as the bunnies that I used for my Bunny Clothespins.  I attached the head with some re-positional adhesive so they wouldn't rip if you wanted to remove it to open the top of the sanitizer.

For the back, I adhered a pom pom tail.  Then, I made a cute little tag with a complimentary tiny paper punch flower.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-Happy Easter!
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  American Crafts, Recollections, Bazzil
Misc:  Sanitizer, pom poms, paper punches, Tags Bags & More Cricut Cartridge, white gel pen, pink chalk, black Sharpie pen

I made up a few kits to make these and they are posted in my Etsy Shop.  The kits only contain the heads and tails.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: