Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Patriot Style!



It's Sunday, so that means it's time for some football.  One of the things I miss the most about New England (besides my Dad, of course) is the smell of fall and the way the sun starts to set on the football field.  I like to watch the the player's shadows on the field, it's really a neat thing.

Today is a perfect day to share some New England Patriot themed  birthday cards I made for my Dad and stepmother.  The little player and his cheerleader were cut using my Cricut.  I used my Papertrey Ink Modern Alphabet Dies to personalize each card.  My favorite stamp company, Dandelion Designs, provided the perfect sentiment.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-it's your birthday!!
Ink:  Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Bazzill, Recollections, NFL Scrapbook Paper
Misc:  Cricut, Create A Friend Cricut Cartridge, pop up dots, paper punches, rhinestone, half pearls, Papertrey Ink Modern Alphabet Dies

Are you ready for some football?.....I am!

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment