Monday, September 21, 2015

Paper Bag Pumpkins


One of my favorite things about Fall are pumpkins.  If you add paper punching to the pumpkins...it's even better!  


These were super simple to make.  I spray painted some small brown lunch sacks. Then, I filled them up with crumpled up newspaper and when I ran out of that I used plastic grocery bags.  The top of the bag was bunched together and tied with raffia.


Now the fun part!  I grabbed a variety of paper punches and punched away.  Each one's face is a little bit different.  


To add a little bit more fall to my pumpkin, I punched a sunflower, as well.  I hot glued the sunflower to the center of the raffia bow.

Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Paper lunch sacks,m paper punches, raffia, pop up dots, white gel pen, hot glue gun, old newspapers/plastic grocery bags, orange spray paint

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment