Saturday, December 12, 2015

"Berry Christmas" Coffee Gift Baskets


I've been absolutely in love with all of the tiny coffee cups on Pinterest.  I finally ordered some and decided to make some little gift baskets with the berry baskets I found on clearance at Michaels.


So, my little basket is decorated with a die cut doily and pretty paper bow.  Inside the basket you will find a set of two peppermint patties and the tiny cup decorated with images from Papertrey Ink's Tiny Christmas Treats.  In the little cup, I stuck a K-Cup inside to get the party started!


I thought they would be great to add a gift card to the basket as well.  I've always like the light blue and red color combination.  With the snowman, you could use this a winter birthday present or just a way to keep your bff warm!


Great, easy, and fun Secret Santa gifts, especially for your co-workers!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-Sweet Christmas Wishes; Papertrey Ink-Tiny Treats Christmas
Ink:  Versafine, Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Papertrey Ink, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Computer generated Sweet Winter Wishes sentiment, berry baskets, paper punches, crimper, paper shred, peppermint patties, ribbon, acetate bags, mini coffee cups, doily die, and bow die

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations