Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Mini Mason Jars


Last weekend I sold some of my homemade goodies at craft fair with my sister, Laura, and our Mom.   Laura and I decided that we would do Secret Santa and stocking stuffer type crafts to make/sell.  Mom brought some of her knitted hats and other handmade knit items that she made in her knitting group.  It was about 80 degrees that day, so guess who sold the most!  Our Mom with her knitted hats!   We had a really good time and ate some really good fair food.

 I found these mini mason jars at Michaels (last summer!) and I finally got around to "tricking" them up.  I used a variety of paper punches to make this happy little snowman.  I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder to give the tag a little dimension.  Of course, I had to fill it up with some candy!


Here they are all in a row!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-Sentiment
Ink:  Memento, Papertrey Ink, Color Box
Paper:  American Crafts, Recollections
Misc:  Mini mason jars, paper punches, pop up dots, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, candy

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment