Saturday, September 3, 2016

Scrapbook Pages For Your Favorite Wizard

I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something new.  I chose to try and make some scrapbook pages.  Some of my family members are huge Harry Potter fans and since I've been having a hard time finding Harry Potter themed scrapbook supplies, it was time for me to make my own.


I cut 1/2 inch strips of card stock to make the background paper.  The grey brick paper was made using my Scor-Pal and then sponged some black ink to give it more definition. 


This is a close up of my boy wizard and his super smart owl.


I received a Cricut Expression for my birthday.  I've been practicing a lot with it.  It's amazing how much cleaner the cuts are with the 365 degree blade.


To add a little magic to the the page, I added some paper punched stars that can be adhered to the pages.


The banners are my favorite part of this page.  It can be put on the page anyway you want to have it.



P.S.  If you are interested, I will be listing these and some more in my Etsy Shop.


Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections, Bazzil, Color Bok
Ink:  Memento
Stamps:  Jo-Ann Fabrics Alphabet
Misc:  Pop up dots, Cricut Create a Friend and Create A Critter Cartridges, Scor-Pal, toothpicks, baker's twine, paper punches, black Sharpie, glasses brads

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment