Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Spider Jars


I had so much fun making the school house mason jars for my favorite teachers, I wanted to try something for Halloween. I found some cute beaded spiders on Pinterest and decided that they would be perfect.  I made a few modifications to make them fit.

I actually remembered to take pictures off the top before I glued the the top of the dome on.  I used my Cricut to cut the scalloped circle and added some orange sequins.


You can't forget to add a goodie to the jar, I chose one my favorite Halloween treats!


You can't really see it, but there is also a small black spider web that I cut out with my Cricut, as well.


Here is a close up of the tag.  It's just a simple one with a paper punched pumpkin and a stamped sentiment.


This is the first spider I made before I shortened the legs to fit inside the done.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Studio G-Trick or Treat
Ink:  Versafine, Heidi Swapp
Paper:  Graphic 45, Bazzill
Misc:  Cricut, Ball Mason Jar, orange sequins, beads, wire, ribbon, baker's twine, pop up dots, paper punch, plastic dome ornament

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment