Sunday, April 2, 2023

Berry Bunny Baskets


I saw these adorable baskets on Pinterest and I knew I had to make them for my coworkers.  I have a bunch of berry baskets in my stash and I'm really trying to use up my stuff before I buy any more.



I was super excited when I found I had matching cardstock to go with the berry baskets that almost never happens!  Babette used punches and dies to cut her bunny bodies.  I decided to use my Cricut to cut the ears and paper punches for the feet.


The tail is made from Papertrey Ink flower dies and pop up dots.


I folded one of the ears down and the other I adorned with a pretty gingham bow.


And, you can't for get the candy and treats to fill the basket up with!


Supplies:
Paper:  Bazzill, My Favorite Things
Misc:  Paper punches, candy, pop up dots, Cricut, paper shred, My Favorite Things Bow Die, berry baskets, Papertrey Ink Flower Dies

Thanks for stopping by, 

No comments:

Post a Comment