Friday, April 21, 2023

Tea Time


I picked up this paper at my favorite scrapbook store, Violette's.  Unfortunately, they closed, and I miss going there and spending my hard earned money.  She had the best supply of paper, stamps, embellishments and everything else you need to make the perfect card or scrapbook page.    I was able to use this paper with a stamp from Paper Nest Dolls that I picked up at the annual scrapbook convention which is coming soon next month to Orlando.  I better start saving so I can spend!

Supplies:  
Stamps:  Paper Nest Dolls - Emma in Wonderland, Papertrey Ink - Tea Time
Paper:  Bazzill, Paper Company, Echo Park
Ink:  Versafine
Misc:  Mama Elephant - Bow Die, Papertrey Ink Tea Pot & Cup Dies, Cheery Lynn Designs Doily Die, Copics, Cricut Clock Cut & Drink Me Tag

Thanks for stopping by,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment